Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome

Hello Everyone!


I have set up this blog to display my hair bows and acessories. I sell my bows and accessories to the public. I currently have some displayed at Our House of Hair and will soon have some at Simply Chique, both in Comanche Tx. I am hoping by having this blog I can expand my business to others outside of Comanche.

I have been making bows for about 4 years. My inspiration is my precious daughter Kylee. Her nickname is Coco, hence, the name Cocos Bows. She is my pride and joy and loves wearing the bows I make. I started doing it for the public about a year ago. I make custom bows, any size, color, style, etc.... I also make flip flops. Just like bows they are custom made to fit you or your precious lil' angel.

I will be posting pictures and more information soon. Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know that would be interested.

I would also love your input on anything, escpecially on making my products better. If there is that one special bow you need, let me know.

I look forward to helping you and your precious little ones look fabulous.

Thank you
Christy Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment